DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TO BE & TO HAVE
In our times, people wonder why it has become more important “to have” than “to be”.
Somewhere in their journey from cradle to grave, people were taught to serve the “To Have” and to ignore the “To Be”.
How, why? In the ancient days, in the past, it was all done via any Communications which came from very successful people in positions of power.
In our times, it is the same, but the word Communication has been changed to the word “Media” / Online World / Online News & Internet in general.
The important people who sets the pace, the direction for the wilful ignorant and the wilful intellectual dishonest portions of the population, they are the paid spinners of the special agendas of the world 1% minority elite population who controls the other 99% of the world majority population!
They do it and quite easily by taking full advantage of the ever-present fact that the majority of the world population does not master its own natal language. Yes, they go school, they go high school and oh yes, they graduate from colleges too. But if you ask one of them to read you something and then tell you back with their own words, they crash and burn. They lack interpretation skills, they have not mastered their own natal language, they do not have full understanding of the words from their own language. They are more like Children.
That it is how, the “TO BE” has been set aside and taken a backseat for the “TO HAVE”, the 1% elite of the world population, it does not want, nor it needs a population of cultured & individuated people who can intelligently & wisely question Them, and question Their many absurd “Belief and Language, Values and Ways of Conduct”, which by the way, were all invented and cleverly imposed upon the world populations.
It is actually quite simple to see, quite simple to prove and quite easy to understand.
But without the proper control and mastering of the Language, ah, it is all a big waste of time.
Because all communication depends upon Language, all meaningful exchanges, all meaningful decisions depend upon Language.
Of course, TO BE is much more important than TO HAVE, folks!
Because what the majority of the people do not see about all of this, it is the fact that if you get the “TO HAVE”, but without the “TO BE”, it is, it will always be quite easy to take away the “TO HAVE” from you.
That it is, because you would be similar to “Child with a lollipop which an adult has decided to take it away from you and all you can do is to cry!”
Without the “TO BE”, You have no way to “Effectively and Successfully” protect yourself, and protect that what it is yours, no way to effectively and successfully protest, and to take intelligent and wise action in order to get back that what it rightfully belongs to you!
The population is often looted and robbed by unfair taxes, actually unfairly high taxes, unfair wages, unfair mandates, unfair traditions, unfair rules, etc, and other “civil rights” abusing nonsense/bullshit and other many money-grabbing absurdities!
So I say — Go bugger off! Bullshit! Chiefly, when I hear this absurd nonsense that the TO BE has been forgotten and it has become a submissive, obedient Slave to the TO HAVE, who now it is tooted and touted as the new Boss!
But I know the world population will evolve beyond the fate created for them by the 1% world minority elite because nobody on earth can avoid Her Evolution. I do mean that which comes from Nature within and outside of all, that which comes Mother Nature Herself!
I really have to laugh away at the fools and the buffoons who have missed the most important part of that proposed Equation:
- A fool and his/her money, they will always separate!
So get your TO BE first!
And then, get your TO HAVE!
After that you may be and/or, may become able, capable & enabled TO KEEP your “TO HAVE”!
Master your Language first! Then, do Think!
HAVE A MERRY MIDSUMMER / SUMMER SOLSTICE
Sky a.k.a. Padilla of Ashtoreth a.k.a. JD Aeon