Indeed, it is a world of many “Belief and Language” with their many associated “Values and Ways of Conduct”.
All of it, invented by this Species a.k.a. Human Beings, us!
As long as the world Foundation for all meaningful, empowered Freedom, which it is the “Mutual Respect Of/For All Differences”, is buried away and hidden in Mythologies made sacred, by being called Religion…
Well, well, then wilful ignorance, while coupled with wilful intellectual dishonesty, they will keep the 1% world Minority Elite Population ruling, using, abusing, censoring, limiting, harming and tossing into the rubbish the other 99% world majority population.
Fear? Well, fear only knows how to hurt.
In fact, Individuation is the only path, chiefly in order to grow this Civilisation’s collective and individual Perception, their presence in this Now and Here, their capability to exercise well-informed, cultured Critical Thinking on behalf of themselves and their best interests.
And so that the majority of the world population may see that all, everything, all existence, all life, and us, we all (no exceptions at all), are made of changes.
Death is but a Change, our DNA may well be a billion years old.
Endings and death, they are dynamics of Evolution!
Fear not that what you are made of!
Perfection and Completion?
Well perfection and completion have never met because in fact, there is not any place at all, for us to stand upon! All existence, all life, we all are made of Changes.
Nothing is static, everything flows, all is made of eternal and infinite Changes.
Evolution is the eternal and infinite Seed which is present within and also is a belonging part of all Existence.
Eternal and infinite Evolution comes to all, it comes to everybody.
As above, so below. The all is contained in us and we are equally contained in the All.
Yes, we all are connected in one way or the other, the collective is inside of the individual and the individual is equally within the collective.
Sky aussi connue comme Padilla of Ashtoreth also known as JD Aeon (JDAeon)